|Dimensions||3.5 x 1.8 x 1 inches|
|Activation Information||Conditional $250 Equipment Discount Included: Your price paid includes an equipment discount of $250 that has been provided to you in exchange for either activating a new, non-substitute line of service or renewing an existing line of service with AT&T and your agreement that for the 181-day period following such activation or renewal you will: (1) pay your balance due to AT&T each month and otherwise maintain your account in good standing; (2) not disconnect this AT&T line of service; (3) not transfer this equipment to another AT&T line of service; (4) not change your AT&T service rate plan to a lower monthly service rate--this includes canceling or removing required PDA, BlackBerry, or smartphone features after your product has shipped; (5) not use this line of service to replace an existing account with AT&T. If these conditions are not met, you hereby authorize Magento.com to charge your credit card $250 as reimbursement of this equipment discount without need for further approval.|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$550.00 As low as: $449.00
Questions and Answers
- Questions: How do I browse the internet on my phone?
- Answers: You can access internet-style pages using WAP via your Tesco Mobile. So even when you're out and about, you can get news and sports results, download cinema listings, check your lottery numbers - the list is endless.You will need a phone that is WAP enabled. If you've got a Tesco Mobile with the SIM that came with it, then all the settings you need for using WAP are already set up.To access WAP services, simply: Select 'WAP', access internet or services from your phone menu. Select 'Home'. The Tesco Mobile home page appears. Now you can choose what you want to do. Depending on which type of phone you have you will access the information either by 'dial-up' WAP which is charged by the minute, or by GPRS which is the faster service charged by mega bytes. Please note: Surfing the internet via GPRS isn't available on the Value tariff.Will I need extra settings? You may need extra settings if you transfer your SIM to another phone, or you bought a Tesco Mobile SIM card on it's own. Check which functions your phone has by looking through its in-built menu, the manufacturer's user guide or you can use the Tesco Mobile phone settings service.The Tesco Mobile phone settings service will work out which settings you need and send them to your phone by text. You just need to enter your Tesco Mobile phone number and follow the step-by-step guide online.
- Questions: How do I send multimedia messages (MMS)?
- Answers: Make your messages extra special by combining videos, photos and texts with Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS). You will need a phone that is MMS enabled to send picture messages.If you've got a Tesco Mobile phone and are using the SIM card that came with it, then all the settings you need for using MMS are already set up. It's easy to create a multimedia message. Here's a guide that applies to most mobile phones; Take a video or photo (or select one already saved on your phone). Go to 'options' and select 'insert'. Select 'sound clip' and choose a pre-recorded sound clip to attach to the picture. Send the message in the same way you send a text. Please note: these steps may for certain phone models, so you might need to refer to the manufacturers website or the guide that came with your phone Will I need extra settings?You may need extra settings if you transfer your SIM to another phone, or you bought a Tesco Mobile SIM card on it’s own. Check which functions your phone has by looking through its in-built menu, the manufacturer’s user guide or you can use the Tesco Mobile phone settings service.The Tesco Mobile phone settings service will work out which settings you need and send them to your phone by text. You just need to enter your Tesco Mobile phone number and follow the step-by-step guide online.Can any phone receive an MMS message?Some phones without a camera can still receive, view and forward multimedia messages, you just won’t be able to take any pictures. Even if your phone isn't MMS compatible, you will get a text message with a web address and access code. This allows you to view what has been sent to you on the internet.
- Questions: Why can't I make or receive calls and texts?
- Answers: If you see a flashing envelope on your mobile - your SIM card memory is full. Please delete as many messages as you can and try again. Provided there are no network faults in your area and your mobile/SIM are not faulty, any undelivered SMS will come to your mobile within a few minutes (for information on how to do this, check your user guide).
- Questions: How do I set up and use voicemail?
- Answers: Your mobile is set up to take messages as soon as you turn it on, so if you're not able to take a call, your voicemail will.Switching voicemail on or off. - To activate voicemail: quick key 4#;or call 2905 - Turn off voicemail: quick key 5# or call 2915 - Listen to voicemail: quick key 1#call 905 - Managing your mailbox Your mailbox can hold up to 40 messages. Each message can be up to 4 minutes long. All old and saved messages will be deleted after 30 days. Using the main voicemail menu You can set a range of preferences, such as whether you get a call or text when a message is waiting. You can also record your own message on voicemail for callers to hear. Here's a quick guide to using the Main Menu and to changing your preferences:To access the Main Menu Call 905 When voicemail answers press the * key. Then select one of the options, detailed below;
- Questions: có mấy lựa chọn màu sắc cho sản phẩm ?
- Answers: We will have two color choices for customers that is black and white.
- Questions: How long the phone's battery?
- Answers: The battery of the phone is 144 hours.
- Questions: How many color choices for products?
- Answers: Products have three option color: - Black, white, blue.